Weave data and local knowledge together
to design a change process that reflects
your school, district, or community.
Our goal is to support communities, schools, families, and children to chart their own course toward improving the lives of children during these critical years of growth and transition.
Significant change can and must occur at many levels – individual relationships, classroom environments and activities, school culture, community services, and government policy. At each level – big and small in scope – there are opportunities to improve child well-being now and see benefits across the lifespan.
We want to help you:
- Identify where and how change will begin
- Design innovative and concrete action plans
- Advocate for attention on social and emotional programs for children in the middle years
- Integrate small steps that result in change over time
- Create a cycle of study, planning, action, evaluation, and celebration to sustain your work